Agents and other doctors can send you "Group Patient Referrals". Group Patient Referrals are associated with the sender's organisation.
Group Patient Referrals will appear in your Messages tab with a subject like: "Patient Referral: [Patient Name]". Further messages and attachments can be shared in this conversation by you and the sender on web or mobile.
Depending on the arrangement between your organisations Group Patient Referrals may require a formal response.
Responding to a referral
To respond to a referral you must be using MyDoc on the web.
- Click View Referral to open up the referral details
- If response templates are available, the Next Steps section will appear beneath the referral details
- Click Generate PDF
- Enter your referral response in text
- Optionally attach images to the response
- Your referral response will be generated as a PDF and posted to the conversation
- To view an example of the referral response PDF please contact your organisation admin
Further messages and attachments can be shared in this conversation after the referral response has been generated.