When a group has enabled electronic medical certificates (eMCs) doctors can issue these from a consultation episode.
- Navigate to the Consults tab of the app
- Open the consultation episode with the patient
- Select the conversation details icon
- Select Issue Medical Certificate (if the option is not available, it is not enabled for this MyDoc group)
- Enter the duration of medical leave to be issued
- Enter the reason (this is not visible on the MC PDF producd
- Click Issue
The eMC will then be shared into the consultation episode with the patient.
- It is only possible to issue Medical Certificates for outpatient medical leave on MyDoc.
- The PDF MC generated will contain your MCR number, name and place of practice.
- No signature is required as the eMC is electronically signed.